Warranty and Motorized Pleasure Device FAQs
All sales are final due to the intimate nature of our products. Motorized products are guaranteed 30 days for a replacement. Please reference our digital catalog or website shopping cart for individual extended product warranties for many of our motorized items. Athena’s warranty covers the pleasure device only. No incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product are warrantied. No refunds will be given. If you receive a broken product or if your product breaks within 30 days of receipt: please contact your Goddess or Adonis if purchased at a party, or our Customer Care Liaison if purchased on our website, for instructions on how to send back your item for a replacement. Our Customer Care Liaison can be reached by calling (877) ATHENAS or Email to: [email protected]
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The warranty gives specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
DEVICE CHARGING BEST PRACTICES AND BATTERY LIFE
Our pleasure devices contain Lithium-ion batteries like a laptop, but smaller. These batteries have an extended life span compared to traditional (lead-acid) batteries when appropriately utilized, still, their performance will diminish over time. Follow these tips for optimal battery life.
Pleasure devices must be stored, operated, charged, and maintained as specified in our operating instructions. This is a condition to maintain all motorized product warranties.
The Do's for Charging!
- Do charge your product for the first time before using it, as stated in each of the user manuals.
- Do use the cord supplied with each of our products or an Athena’s authorized replacement cord.
- Do recharge your product once it is low or dead. However, avoid allowing your battery to be depleted. Charging it from 0% often enough can negatively affect the battery’s lifespan.
- Do fully charge your product once every 2-6 months for optimal performance.
- Do remove the charging cord from the power source and from the pleasure device after charging. Keeping the cord connected may cause a fire hazard.
- Do make sure your product is turned off completely before storing it.
The Do Not's for Charging!
- Do not use a fast charger when charging your product. Fast chargers are not authorized to be used with your Athena’s pleasure devices. Such chargers will negatively affect the battery life.
- Do not overcharge, this may affect the product’s performance.
- Do not charge your product in conditions over 30 °C (86 °F) or for an extended period. This will decrease the charge capacity of the battery.
- Do not store and/or charge in direct sunlight. Charge in a shady, well-ventilated environment.
- Do not charge pleasure products in areas without proper ventilation to prevent overheating. A hard dry (no water or moisture) (non-metallic) flat surface is best. Avoid placing them under a pillow, on a bed, or on a couch, as these locations restrict airflow needed for safe charging and may result in fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the product or property.
- Do not power on your product while it is plugged in and charging.